If you know of a protest march, action or other related item, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES FOR THE FOLLOWING WILL BE UPDATED IF TRUMP FIRES MUELLER OR OTHER TRIGGERING ACTIONS
Mueller Firing Rapid Response – The Plan
Here are the actions Donald Trump could take that would set these protests in motion:
THE RED LINES – in graphic form here.
- Firing Mueller
- Pardons of key witnesses
- Actions that would prevent the investigation from being conducted freely, such as replacing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller’s current supervisor, or repealing the regulations establishing the office
* The firing of Attorney General Jeff Sessions would be one step short of the break glass moment. We would not trigger events, but we would respond by growing the rapid-response list and demanding that any new AG protect the investigation and that Congress pass the Mueller protection legislation. *
WHERE AND WHEN
Here’s the plan for when we would call for protests:
Rallies will begin just hours after national events are triggered:
- If actions are triggered BEFORE 2 p.m. local time —> events will begin @ 5 p.m. local time.
- If actions are triggered AFTER 2 p.m. local time —> events will begin @ noon local time the following day.
* This is the general plan—please confirm details on your event page, as individual hosts may tailor their events to their local plan.*
It’s resumed- The Congressman Nunes Weekly Protest Every Tuesday from 11:45 am – 12:45 pm
This is a noon-time peace, prayer and solidarity vigil in front of Congressman Devin Nunes Office in Clovis. If you attend, please respect the purpose of peaceful prayer, reflection and civil dis-obedience. Corner of 3rd St and Clovis Ave in downtown Clovis.
“Bev and I want to thank you for attending the Tuesday Vigil in the past and encourage you to join us again for the Fall Season of peaceful protest outside of Devin Nunes office in Clovis. We know this is going to be a “long haul” all the way to November 2018 and we want to keep the momentum we created during the last six months. I am guessing over 2-3 hundred cars pass by our intersection within the hour that we are there. You can just imagine, over the next 14 months, how many people we can reach. We also are noticing many, many more motorists honking their horns. We are making a difference!”– Dave